Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Week 6: Portrait

For this assignment I had my son be the model for me. Needless to say it wasn't an easy task to have him pose for me so I had to do a little bribing in order for him to cooperate. I was able to take several shots of him posing by the window and also posing on the couch by our living room windows which created nice lighting on his face. I decided to convert them into black and white to make them stand out more. I will try and take some more shots by the end of the week. Hope you enjoy these photos.










 
These were taken after the above photos. I decided to take these shots while we were waiting outside a parking lot.



4 comments:

  1. Alex, I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one that had to bribe the model! Professor Nevins was so right! These pictures are way better than any posed picture at a Sears Kiosk!

    Your son is a natural in front of the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonnie, it wasn't easy to get him to help his daddy out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful boy... Nice job with these... I hope you continue to photograph him in this way as he grows up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you professor Nevins. Yes I will definitely continue to photograph my little boy! He is growing up too fast! Thank you for all your helpful feedback, I really enjoyed this course.

    ReplyDelete