Sunday, July 9, 2017

portraits

It was difficult finding people to model for this assignment so I included the kids I could get to sit still, along with my cats Buzz and Shoshi that were relaxed enough to pause from their busy schedules of lounging in the sun.  This was a fun assignment; I think it garnered much of the use from Photoshop that we have used throughout this course.  Because of this class I am much more interested in seeing something and creating an image from it, not just because it may be a typical photograph. 







4 comments:

  1. Great photos Julie! Can't believe you could get your fur children to cooperate! You have a beautiful family and you caught some great expressions with each of them. Love the one of your daughter with the pink bow in her hair. Her eyebrow is arched just enough to let you know that you caught her at just the right moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Bonnie! they are pretty lazy beasts, until it is human bedtime anyway :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! Love the photo of your daughter with the pink bow! What a beautiful little girl! Stunning blue eyes that pop with the sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alexandra! I was surprised she stayed still long enough for me to snap a few.

      Delete