Monday, July 10, 2017

Final Assignment

Hey everyone,

Sort of a bittersweet situation putting together my final shots for this class especially after enjoying this course as much as I did. As they say, all good things must come to an end. With that being said, I found the only two models willing to help me this week (my girlfriend and my dog) to complete this final assignment. I tried to keep things as simple as possible and for whatever reason, my camera had a hard time focusing in this light situation and these are the sharpest shots that I was able to edit. It was a pleasure working with everyone and wish you all the best. As always, hope you enjoy.







4 comments:

  1. Hi Carlos, another great series of shots. Each one is so thoughtful and well composed. Love the one of your girl and your dog. Both of them have shaded portions. Great job. Also love the second to last one - a great shot showing some spunk and girl power attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bonnie, happy you observed what I was trying to capture. She is one of the strongest and most independent woman I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Carlos! I love the first shot .. very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alexandra. It's funny because I thought it came out nice just as you did but for whatever reason my girlfriend does not agree. She almost didn't let me use it lol

    ReplyDelete