Friday, June 9, 2017

Week 2 - Downtown Hartford with Bonnie

My visit to Hartford CT


This week I had to travel to Hartford CT on two different days, for two different reasons.  

The first was work related, to attend a conference at UCONN's Hartford Campus; and the second was for pleasure, to visit replicas of the Nina and the Pinta, who are docked at Hartford's riverfront area.

While these locations might not be considered technically downtown - they are both located within the beautiful city of Hartford CT.


Archway at UCONN Hartford
UCONN Hartford
Gothic Archway
Original Photo HERE


Nina and the Pinta Hartford CT
Aboard the Nina
Chain Bowl
Original Photo HERE
 


Nina and the Pinta Hartford CT
Aboard the Pinta
Rope Pulley
Original Photo HERE


Nina and the Pinta Hartford CT
Aboard the Nina
Dual Pulley
Original Photo HERE


Nina and the Pinta in Hartford CT
Aboard the Nina
Bolt
Original Photo HERE


Sidewalk Grate at Mortensen Riverfront
Hartford Riverfront District
Sidewalk Grate
Original Photo HERE
 




Mortensen Riverfront District Trash Receptacle
Hartford Riverfront District
Trash Receptacle
Original Photo HERE
 



Hartford Phoenix Building
Hartford Constitution Plaza
Phoenix Insurance Building
Original Photo HERE

In closing, this week was eye-opening for me, as it's apparent that I don't have a creative bone in my body - and Photoshop isn't coming easy for me.

But I'm looking forward to Professor Nevin's critiques and to what the rest of my classmates post this week. I can already see that THEY are VERY creative!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice shots Bonnie! I particularly like the photo of the dual pulley and the chain bowl. Great eye on those shots.

    ReplyDelete