Thursday, June 8, 2017

Week 2 assignment: Downtown











Hello everyone,
For this week I decided to go to downtown West Haven which is my hometown. I went to the green and began to take photos of objects that I thought would be interesting for this assignment. I also went to a playground with my children and tried to be creative with the photos I took. I am new to this so hopefully I accomplished what the assignment was meant to be with these photos. Taking these photos was challenging, however, I enjoyed the process in creating the different types of images.


7 comments:

  1. Wow! Alex, so creative and I love the use of black and white that you incorporated into these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonnie. I thought that making the photos black and white would make them stand out more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shots! I'll be heading to Branford Center (my home town) later today .. we have some historic buildings with great detail I'm excited to capture! Your post just gave me some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alex: i love the photo through the monkey bars on the playground. very fun! i also really like the first photo; the angle used to shoot and the door itself gives out lots of drama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete