Thursday, June 15, 2017

I'm pretty horrible at this...

I went for a hike not far from my home and came across a small pond. I was doing my best trying to capture interesting shots while not falling into pond scum. I have realized, even with photo editing, I am not very good at photography. Especially when I compare my shots with my fellow classmates shots. Here are the best I have.

can't polish a turd I guess....






P.S. I am also having issues setting up and using fotothing. Odds are it is user error due to my love/hate relationships with computers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,

    We are not using fotothing for this class... just post directly to the blog. 6-10 shots...

    Take your time to shoot 60-100 shots for each week, then you are pretty guaranteed to have plenty to choose from... I like these. Don't be so hard on yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete