Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Carlos José Chaparro - Week 1 Introduction


Hello everyone,

My name is Carlos José Chaparro and I am finishing up my second year here at Albertus. This is my first fully online class and my first art class here so please be patient lol. I'm attempting to do things on my camera and computer that I've never done before. I am currently on vacation in Myrtle Beach S.C. so figured I would share this ocean/reflection shot with Y'all (S.C. accent)! Looking forward to taking this course and learning with all of you. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carlos... Welcome! Lucky you to be in Myrtle Beach! Why not go shooting while there for the Upcoming "by the Sea" assignment.

    I like the reflection of you and the strong horizontal and vertical lines in the image.

    ReplyDelete