Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Bonnie Dingus - Week 1- Introduction-AR-335

Hi Everyone, I'm Bonnie and looking forward to taking  AR-335 with you all!


I chose to use my rear view mirror image as my self portrait because lately it seems like I'm driving all over the state and this would be a realistic image of me.



Bonnie Dingus AR-335
Bonnie Dingus - Introduction Forum AR-335


I'm taking this course purely for "fun" having completed my MBA at Albertus back in 2010. I do some hobby photography, mostly food photography, but I wanted to up my game and learn a bit more about cameras, editing, lighting, etc.


I'm usually set to auto-focus mode so I'm hoping to break that habit. I typically shoot with a Nikon 3200 and a Sony A-6000, and of course, the amazing iPhone 7+ that really takes some great photos!


I'm also hoping I'm posting this correctly. I use blogger - but never in this way so let me know if I've posted incorrectly.


Thanks and again, I look forward to learning from Professor Nevins and everyone else in the class.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie,

    With all of that driving, at least you are still smiling! I'm interested in helping you get the most out of your DLSR's... we can talk about creative uses of aperture and shutter speed to get just the expressive shot you have in your mind's eye...

    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see you took this picture in a parking lot and not on the highway. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bonnie for the encouraging words. I was planning on taking the self-portrait the same way you did but you beat me to it. Lol. I look forward to seeing your future shots. Good luck and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete